Our Drug Rehab Admission Process
- No Referral Needed: You or your loved one does NOT have to be referred by a doctor or other clinical professional to be admitted.
- Initial contact: Our professionals will assess your challenges and will tailor the best suited solution for your specific needs. We will outline what to expect from Metamorphosis. We will present fees and payment options. You will be able to inquire about any unanswered questions you may have.
- E-intake Form: After you have chosen Metamorphosis Centre for Change, we will send you an e-intake form to fill out. This e-intake form will be used for the development of your personalized treatment program and meeting all your needs if you have such.
Intervention- We provide the services of a licenced and experienced Interventionist across all of Canada
Admission time within 24 – 48hrs
Metamorphosis is the treatment program that will address all your needs.
Requirements for Admission
- Be 18years old or older
- You are able to perform a reasonable level of self-care, including, eating, grooming and maintaining orderliness in your living quarters
- You express motivation and a willingness to live in a treatment environment and pursue a sober life.
Residential AdmissionOnce Metamorphosis has been decided as your centre of choice, there will be an intake process seeking basic information. Furthermore, a deposit would be taken to secure your spot. The remainder of the payment is payable prior to arrival or upon intake. We accept many methods of payment including; credit cards, bank draft, bitcoin, check, or etransfer.
What to Bring
- Provincial Health Card (in case of doctor/hospital visit)
- All medication, Prescribed Medications – in original containers provided by Pharmacist. Any liquid prescriptions must be sealed
- Over the counter medications and sealed supplements
- Comfortable Clothing (enough for about a week as laundry facilities are available
- Slippers or indoor shoes
- Fitness Gear (shorts, track pants, running shoes, etc.)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, etc.)
- Appropriate seasonal outerwear (rain gear, snow boots, coat, etc.)
- Books (may be confiscated if inappropriate)
- Preloaded MP3 Player* (*MP3 player must not have access to wifi nor a camera/voice recorder.)
- 30 day supply of cigarettes (if applicable, to be kept in safe)
- Money for incidentals (to be kept in a safe) Suggestion: $500 prepaid credit card for medical expenses, etc.
- Health Card, Private Insurance, Insurance Card with name included/ attached
- Social Services Documentation, such as Ontario Works & Ontario Disability Support Program (Bring the most recent benefit slips ex. Dental/Drug)
- ** Cell phone (** Not for regular use – request needs to be made to use cellphone during designated family time on Sundays, only permitted after being in treatment for 7 days)
🚫 What Not to Bring
- Laptop/Electronics/Smart Watches (laptop may have exceptions)
- Clothing suggestive of alcohol or drug use or clothing that promotes sexism, hate, racism or homophobia
- Drug paraphernalia
- Cameras or video equipment
- Heating pad or electric blankets
- Weapons, including pocket knives
- Valuable jewelry or expensive clothing
- Mouthwash or other toiletries containing alcohol
- Items within an aerosol can, such as hairspray
- Food and / or Drinks
- Large quantities of money
- Hand sanitizer
- NO SMART WATCHES
- Cologne, aftershave or perfume that is alcohol based
- DVD’s, Movies, Gaming Systems
CLICK TO CALL 1-705-300-9303
We Do Not Address The FollowingAlthough we are uniquely qualified to deal with most addiction and underlying mental health issues, we cannot address the following:
- Active and untreated psychosis
- Active eating disorders
- Sex offenders
- Severe brain injury
- Active or unmanaged self-harm
- Active or unmanaged violence or aggression
- Individuals unable to live in a community setting